Interview with Ruchi Verma: Founder of Wigglingpen, a Fashion & Lifestyle Blog
1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
My parents name me Ruchi and I agree that name plays an important role and so my like my name I have so many interests inbuilt which has given birth to my blog wigglingpen place where I just pour my thoughts and my little earned knowledge.
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
Life was always a roller coaster qualified as an IT professional but due to personal reasons changed my stream and turned into Lecturer in Lucknow University, enjoyed sharing knowledge with students of MCA and BCA, I learned a lot and then life turned and after marriage I worked as HR Coordinator in an IT industry for around 3 years, but when my daughter needed me I switched my job from 9am to 6pm to full time domestic engineer.
But something which I can't forget which my mom always said "SHARING KNOWLEDGE IS GAINING KNOWLEDGE" and with this thought my blog was born,with same motive and objective.
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
There were seriously not more challenges I feel, some friends helped me but yes there were some questions which used to haunt me even in my dreams, for which I used to get up any odd time to get it answered by Google baba.
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
My first biggest collaboration as blogstar with prestigious brand fbb which has given me visibility as a blogger and I gained much confidence as a blogger then winning runner up award by The Orange Flower in style writing. Winning blogathon 2018 by whoneedsfashion are few feathers in my cap.
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
Yes, worked with many brands to name few.. fbb, VLCC, Axis Bank, Edelweiss, SBI, Richfeel, MyGlamm, Craftsvilla, Myntra and many more
6. What is your primary income source?
As an individual my blog is my primary source
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
SEO plugin, GA and Canva (I can't think my creatives without this)
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
Be patience, Keep good content, and above all be original and as you are. Let your readers connect to you by your writing style.
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about Skill Infinity?
Skill Infinity is one such platform providing bloggers new collabs and even telling us how to make our blog better by sharing our results every month ..when we get updates on our DA and ranks.