Interview with Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger – Sravanya Goud from Hyderabadbeautyblog
1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
Hi, Am Sravanya from Hyderabad, I am a Working woman and I started blogging as a passion I first started with a BlogSpot then switched to my domain hyderabadbeautyblog.com it was an awesome experience when my blog was approved with a AdSense then I decided to be more active on my blog. When i started blogging i have no clue about the technicality, how to design a website however i managed to do so!
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
Still am working, Trying the new products about makeup fashion related and i wanted to share my honest reviews on the products which I try so that people can then decide to buy the beauty products or not. Thought of giving reviews on beauty products made me to start writing the blog.
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
As a blogger much difficult is to rank my blog link in google so i do make sure i use long tail technique to rank on google and get my blog post on the first page of google.
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
My biggest achievement in my blogging journey was getting approval of Google AdSense and achieving my blog domain DA as 19.
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
Yes i worked with few brands like Mama Earth,Mother Sparsh,Zaful ,Popreal,Preciousyou ,Catherine TrentonJewellery,FashionMe,Pee Buddy,Popreal,Dresslily and many more !
6. What is your primary income source?
First is from my job and other is from Blogging.
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
1. Yoast SEO
2. Grammarly for error free English
3. Social Media sharing plug.
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
Never try to copy other fellow bloggers but get some idea from them and then work with your own thoughts.
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about Skill Infinity?
Skill Infinity is a great platform to showcase your blogging skills here. Applying for sponsors post, campaigns are very useful. Also, one can know their DA/PA easily and it’s useful. We can also search around other bloggers from different categories. Easy to apply for brands and participate in campaigns. I already had participated through skill infinity with one of the brand and earned 3000Rs.