Interview with Dr. Sarika Nair: Indian Health & Fitness Blogger | Blog @ Slimnhappy
1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
I am a diet and lifestyle consultant. My blog is all about topics related to diet, nutrition and healthy lifestyle.
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
I am a diet consultant and was practising the same. I still do. In my practice I realised that people look for genuine information. So I started blogging as I love to write about diet, nutrition and health. It is a platform to share my knowledge with others.
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
The biggest challenge is to come up with relevant and interesting articles all the time. I usually write about the current topics in the field of diet and nutrition and make it simple for a layman to understand. That way I am able to keep the audience engaged.
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
My blog has been listed in the Top 100 diet blogs. That was wonderful. My blog has also been nominated by fellow bloggers to various awards. All these things are a great confidence booster.
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
I have collaborated with various women's groups, hospitals like Lifewave hospital, Babycell-stemcell banking, AAU Naturals- organic product company and various corporates like Tieto, TCS, DHL, HDFC Bank, Indusind Bank etc. I have conducted nutrition workshops with the above mentioned companies.
6. What is your primary income source?
My consultation practice and corporate nutrition talks.
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
2. Yoast SEO plugin
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
Be consistent and be original, there is no short cut.
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about Skill Infinity?
Skill Infinity is a great platform for bloggers. It is very user friendly. You can have blogger meets so that we can interact with fellow bloggers. You can also have sessions which can help bloggers to stay updated with the latest in blogging.