Interview with Dr Bushra Nausheen: Indian Health & Lifestyle Blogger | Blog @ All About The Woman
1. Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
Hey this Dr. Bushra Nausheen, Gynecologist expert, and avid blogger. I penned down my thoughts on All About The Woman, which is a Health & lifestyle blog written. My first Ebook A to Z of Pregnancy is recently published. All About The Woman blog offers modern and mindful approach towards Lifestyle like Health & Fitness, Foods & Nutrition, Parenting & Kids, Beauty, fashion, etc.
2. What did you do before Blogging? What inspired you to start blogging?
I'm full time doctor currently working in private hospital. 2 year back I've done on and off blogging. Then I joined bloggers community that take my outlook towards blogging second last year. Then I moved to selfhosting in started at October 2016 on a serious note.
3. As a blogger, what are the challenges you face? How you overcome it?
Generating good quality content as I'm not so fluent in English, especially grammatical errors. But I think practise makes a man perfect and I'm practising by writing atlest 10-15 blogpost in a month.
4. What would you consider to be your biggest achievement in your journey so far as a Blogger?
In this period of 1.5 year of my blogging I'm in process of transforming my blog into personal brand. My Blog stats is improved and yes worked with numerous brands in such a small period of time.
5. Have you worked/collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
I've worked with many brands so far. My first collaboration is with Parry wellness for Spirulina powder. Others brands I've worked are Myntra, Vlcc, Placeoforigin, Protinex, Instacuppa and many more.
6. What is your primary income source?
My Full time Job as a gynecologist is my primary source of Income
7. Top 3 Blogging tools that you would recommend to your readers?
Yoast, Goggle Analytics or Jetpack, Image Compresser
8. One piece of advice that you would like to share with all new bloggers?
Just believe in yourself and always remember content is the king. Be realistic with your approach and don't be dishearten if things won't work. You can talk with me anytime, to get motivated anytime.
9. Finally, what are your thoughts about Skill Infinity?
One of the promising platform in India to support blogging community. Great work they are doing by giving exposure to blogs, best wishes.