Questions you must answer before making the leap to become an Entrepreneur
This is a common situation in life when you want to try something new but not sure if it will work fine. The same is with quitting a job and going for a start-up.
The first questions come up is are you an entrepreneur? Being entrepreneur is not only related to the skills required to run the business but also linked with your personality traits and thought process. Is it something you get by birth or you can learn it? The skills required to be an entrepreneur can be learned through many courses.
In fact in the US alone there are around hundreds of schools which promote and teach entrepreneurship. There are different learning programs which support the incubators for business start-up. So, definitely if you lack in skills there is nothing to worry!
Now, if you want to check that does the understanding of entrepreneurship is natural for you then you can go through the below quiz. It is designed by Daniel Isenberg, a Professor of Management Practice, Babson College which focus on the inner quality of person that support the entrepreneurship.
- I don't care for being advised what to do by individuals who are less competent than I am.
- I like testing myself.
- I get a kick out of the chance to win.
- I like working for myself.
- I generally search for new and better approaches to doing things.
- I jump at the chance to address a standard way of thinking.
- I get a kick out of the chance to get individuals together with a specific end goal to complete things.
- Individuals get energized by my thoughts.
- I am once in a while fulfilled or self-satisfied.
- I can't sit still.
- I can more often than not work out of a troublesome circumstance.
- I would preferably fall flat at my own thing than succeed at somebody else's.
- At whatever point there is an issue, I am prepared to bounce right in.
- I think old pooches can learn — even concoct — new traps.
- Individuals from my family maintain their own organizations.
- I have companions who maintained their own organizations.
- I worked after school and amid excursions when I was growing up.
- I get an adrenaline surge from offering things.
- I am invigorated by accomplishing results.
- I could have composed a superior test than anybody else.
So, the more ‘yes’ answers you get from these 20 questions the more natural entrepreneur you are! Check your score today and get ready to plan your own business.