10 Startup Business Lessons from a Butterfly
Butterflies are simply gorgeous. To be in their presence is an honor. For me, they symbolize hope, strength, and love. Like all things in nature, the butterfly has many lessons to share with us. A young start-up has many things to learn from a butterfly. Yes, i really mean it. The sheer size if a butterfly does not matter, what matters is the huge learning it gives us.
Let’s take a look at some of the lessons and try to incorporate those in our start-up, and let’s see the difference. I am sure; the start-up in very few days will transform itself from a caterpillar to a butterfly.
- If nothing ever changed, there’d be no butterflies.
- For a caterpillar to become a butterfly it must change.
- We are all butterflies waiting to happen.
- Today a caterpillar – tomorrow a butterfly. Don’t lose hope because you never know what tomorrow will bring.
- Just when the caterpillar thought its life was over, it became a butterfly.
- Life is like a butterfly – You go through changes before you become something beautiful.
- “It’s the ends of the world,” said the caterpillar. “It’s the beginning of the world,” said the butterfly.
- Have you ever seen a butterfly crawl back into its cocoon and become a caterpillar? Don’t go backwards.
- Like a butterfly evolving, we must love each stage we pass through. Be not judgmental of yourself. You are becoming a wondrous butterfly.
- Like the butterfly, I have the strength and hope to believe, in time I will emerge from my cocoon … transformed.